M: 07771 330144 O: 01403 289353
FREEPHONE: 0800 644 6394
Here at Pro Electrical we have the knowledge, experience and expertise to provide solutions to the electrical problems in your home or business. Our electrical engineers are able to offer the full service from the consultation and design right through to the installation and maintenance of the electric work carried out. All the work completed by us is certified and our team of electrical engineers are ELECSA accredited.
It is recommended that electrical checks are carried out on homes and businesses at least once every ten years, very often landlords and homeowners are unaware how unsafe the electrics in a home are so this electric check can give you the peace of mind that loved ones, family, staff members and tenants are safe.
As electrical contractors we cover all types of electrical work however large or small. We listen to our clients to understand the electrical systems they have in place or the electrical systems we have in place to be able to ensure we do exactly the work for, to the highest possible standards and the most competitive price.
Please see below for examples of some of the work we carry out for our clients, this lost is not exhaustive of the electrical work we are able to carry our professionally;
Install new fuse board, mains smoke alarm system, embed sockets and move/replace light fittings and switches.
“Pro electrical were very professional. Everything was explained clearly from the outset in language I could understand and the work was completed to a high standard. There was no attempt made to oversell or provide things that were unnecessary. Where we had a minor issue after the work was completed, this was also resolved very speedily. I've marked
Customer in Redhill
15 May 2013
• Change or repair to a socket or switch.
• Full or partial re-wiring of a property.
• Electrical safety check on your home.
• New installations, new builds, outbuildings, sheds, conservatories and extensions.
• Additional sockets either indoor or outdoor.
• Additional lighting points or switching positions.
• Installation of customers own lights.
• New fuse board complying with the new BS 7671 (17th Edition wiring regulations).
• Smoke alarms mains and battery back up.
• Wireless smoke alarms.
• Wireless intruder alarm system.
• Outdoor decorative or functional garden lighting.
• Outdoor security lighting.
• Bathroom / Kitchen lighting designs ideas.
• Electric showers.
• Electric under floor heating
• Testing and inspection
• Fault finding
• Landlord inspections.
• Pat testing.
• Emergency lighting.
• Data cabling – home or business networking
• Solar (PV) electrical panels.
• Emergency call out.
Why not call us now to discuss your electrical requirements and we can give you a free, no obligation quote?